These sexy little star-shaped 4th of July Jello Shots are the perfect boozy treats for helping your guests get to wigglin' with some of that delicious jigglin'. Each star has red, white, and blue layers of jello that feature blue raspberry vodka, coconut rum, and strawberry vodka respectively, plus, embedded maraschino cherries help to provide that extra little taste of America.
4TH OF JULY JELLO SHOTS
2 oz. (60ml) Blue Raspberry Vodka
2 oz. (60ml) Coconut Rum
2 oz. (60ml) Strawberry Vodka
24 oz. (720ml) Hot Water
4 oz. (120ml) Sweetened Condensed Milk
3 oz. Berry Blue Jello
3 oz. Strawberry Jell-O
2 Packet Knox Unflavored Gelatin
1 Star Mold
1 Flat Pan
1. Add berry blue jello to 1 cup of boiling water and stir well. Allow to cool before adding blue raspberry vodka and stirring once more. Pour liquid into flat pan and place in fridge to set.
2. Add 2 packets of unflavored gelatin to a cup of hot water and stir until combined. Pour in condensed milk and mix well. Allow to cool. Once cool pour in coconut rum, stir and gently layer on top of blue jello. Place in fridge to set.
3. Cut the base off of maraschino cherries and place throughout the pan.
4. To a cup of boiling water add strawberry jello mix and stir until combined. Allow to cool. Add strawberry vodka and gently layer on top of white jello layer.
5. Place the star cookie mold around each cherry and press firmly through jello. Remove from mold and serve.