- Add berry blue jello to 1 cup of boiling water and stir well. Allow to cool before adding blue raspberry vodka and stirring once more. Pour liquid into flat pan and place in fridge to set.
- Add 2 packets of unflavored gelatin to a cup of hot water and stir until combined. Pour in condensed milk and mix well. Allow to cool. Once cool pour in coconut rum, stir and gently layer on top of blue jello. Place in fridge to set.
- Cut the base off of maraschino cherries and place throughout the pan.
- To a cup of boiling water add strawberry jello mix and stir until combined. Allow to cool. Add strawberry vodka and gently layer on top of white jello layer.
- Place the star cookie mold around each cherry and press firmly through jello. Remove from mold and serve.
Basic Bar Tools
Green Tea Shot
Go green with this Irish whiskey shot! Even though this Green Tea Shot doesn't actually contain green tea, it still somehow tastes as if it does.
420 Liquid Marijuana Jungle Juice
Get litty with this tropical melon rum punch recipe!
Pink Panty Dropper Punch
This beerified vodka lemonade will have you holding on to your panties. So grab a glass and sip on this perfect pink vodka punch recipe.
This berry vodka mixed drink is way tastier than the name suggests. Hydrate while you drink by combining vodka, Triple Sec, Mixed Berry Powerade, and lemon lime soda.
This luscious-tasting lagoon cocktail combines vodka, Blue Curaçao, lemonade, and lime juice.
Taste the Rainbow
Taste the rainbow with this colorful fruity layered vodka cocktail recipe.
Captain on Acid Shot
Whip up one or a few of these layered coconut rum shots. With pineapple juice, grenadine, and blue curacao, it’s one colorful shooter recipe.
Jamaican Rum Punch
This classic rum punch recipe is heavy on the punch with three types of rum, tropical fruit juices, and a splash of grenadine.
This classic tropical cocktail will have you feeling like its namesake with three types of rum, apricot brandy, pineapple and citrus juice, and a touch of grenadine.
With one side a strawberry daiquiri and the other a creamy pina colada, you can have the best of both worlds with this 2-in-1 fruity frozen cocktail.