Wade into the depths of your next party with an Aqua Island in your hand and people will surround you like water 'round land.
Wade into the depths of your next party with an Aqua Island in your hand and people will surround you like water 'round land. This drink, which combines blue raspberry vodka, Island Punch Pucker, sweet and sour mix, pineapple juice, simple syrup, corn syrup, and blue sugar, is just as beautiful as any secluded beach we can think of. Add a lemon wheel on the rim for a slice of yellow sunshine.
1 oz. (30ml) Blue Raspberry Vodka
1 oz. (30ml) Island Punch Pucker
1 oz. (30ml) Sweet & Sour Mix
1 oz. (30ml) Pineapple Juice
½ oz. (15ml) Simple Syrup
1. Rim a Martini glass using corn syrup and blue segar. Set aside.
2. In a glass with ice, combine sweet & sour mix, pineapple juice and simple syrup. Shake well and strain over martini glass. Set aside.
3. In a new glass with ice, pour in blue raspberry vodka and island punch pucker. Shake well.
4. Slowly drizzle blue mix over yellow layer by pouring it onto the glass.
5. Garnish with a lemon wheel.