Ladies and gentlemen it's time to be "pudding" your Baileys where your mouth is with this Baileys Chocolate Pudding. This delectable tipsy dessert includes Irish cream, whole milk, butter, vanilla extract, dark chocolate, granulated sugar, Dutch processed cocoa powder, cornstarch, and fine sea salt. Top it all off with whipped cream and chocolate shavings for some extra little treats for your tongue.
BAILEYS CHOCOLATE PUDDING
2 oz. (60ml) Irish Cream
16 oz. (480ml) Whole Milk
2 Tbsp Butter
1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
3 oz. Dark Chocolate (Finely Chopped)
½ Cup Granulated Sugar
¼ Cup Dutch Processed Cocoa Powder
2 Tbsp Cornstarch
¼ Tsp Fine Sea Salt
1. Add the sugar, cocoa powder and cornstarch to a medium, saucepan. Pour in the milk and whisk to combine.
2. Heat over medium,-low heat until the pudding thickens and comes to a low boil, whisking almost constantly.
3. When thickened, stir in the butter and continue to stir for another minute or two.
4. Remove from the heat and stir in the vanilla extract, chopped chocolate, irish cream and salt. Stir really well until combined. Place in the fridge for 4 hours to thicken.
5. Pour into individual dishes and top with whipped cream and chocolate shavings.
*Created by Chef Gemma Stafford