Delight your inner Disney with these Beauty and The Beast cocktails. Belle contains Limoncello, pineapple vodka, sweet and sour, pineapple chunks, a splash of pineapple juice, and yellow food coloring, and is garnished with a gorgeous red rose. The Beast contains brandy, dark creme de cacao, frozen banana, chocolate ice cream, half and half, a grated Cookies 'n' Cream chocolate bar, and is garnished with dark chocolate horns and whipped cream.
BEAUTY AND THE BEAST
1 1/2 oz (45ml) Limoncello
1 1/2 oz (45m) Pineapple Vodka
1/2 oz (15ml) Sweet and Sour
Splash of Pineapple Juice
Yellow Food Coloring
1. Add ice, limoncello, pineapple vodka, sweet and sour, pineapple and yellow food coloring to blender. Combine until smooth.
2. Pour mix into glass and garnish with a rose. DRINK RESPONSIBLY!
1 oz (30ml) Brandy
1 oz (30ml) Dark Creme de Cacao
Chocolate Ice Cream
1 oz (30ml) Half and Half
Grated Cookies and Cream Chocolate Bar
Chocolate Syrup and Cookies and Cream Chocolate
Garnish: Donut Horns and Whipped Cream
1. Add ice, brandy, dark creme de cacao, frozen banana, chocolate ice cream and half and half. Combine until smooth.
2. Garnish the inside of goblet with chocolate sauce and grated cookies and cream bar. Pour mix into glass.
3. Garnish with more grated cookies and cream bar, donut halves and whipped cream.