- In a shaking glass, combine gin, lime juice, rosemary pomegranate syrup, and saline. Add ice and shake well.
- Strain mix into serving glass and top with champagne
- To create rosemary air, steep rosemary in 500 grams of water for 4 minutes. Add a sheet of gelatin and allow it to bloom for 10 mins. Stir in pot until gelatin has dissolved. Add a dab of xanthan gum and shake mixture.
- Using an air pump, create bubbles in the rosemary air and scoop them onto the serving glass.
- Garnish with a rubber duck and
Basic Bar Tools
Scooby Snack Cocktail
Rokay, Raggy! Snack on this Mystery Machine-colored creamy cocktail with coconut rum, creme de banana, melon liqueur, pineapple juice, and whipped cream.
Get energized with this supercharged version of a Long Island Iced Tea. With four different liquors and an energy drink, this strong cocktail recipe is enough to keep you going all night long.
Spiked Pumpkin Spice Latte
Yaaaaaaaaas, Ashley! If you’re looking for one of the best vodka fall cocktails as an accessory for your fall outfit, this pumpkin cocktail is it.
Test Tube Shots
These test tube shots are sure to spice up your Halloween party. They’re some of the spookiest Halloween shots with Malibu, black vodka, and grenadine for “blood” that looks real af.
Apple Pie Shooter
It really is as easy as apple pie with this two ingredient vodka shot. All you need is vodka, apple juice, and a squirt of whipped cream if you’re feelin’ freaky.
Halloween Jungle Juice
This massive Halloween punch is perfect for your next Monster Mash. It’s a fruity but strong jungle juice recipe with everything but the kitchen sink.
Dr Pepper Bomb
If you’re a fan of parties and Dr Pepper, this bomb shot recipe is for you because the amaretto and cola taste almost like the real thing.
The Sleeping Beauty Cocktail
With this gorgeous layered Hpnotiq drink, who needs a Prince Charming? Add some Kinky Pink liqueur and lemon-lime soda for a vodka cocktail recipe both Flora and Merryweather can agree on.
Green Tea Shot
Go green with this Irish whiskey shot! Even though this Green Tea Shot doesn't actually contain green tea, it still somehow tastes as if it does.
We promise this version of a long island recipe is tastier than it sounds. Raspberry, melon liqueur, and blue curacao give this deliciously strong cocktail a color that resembles, well… The LA River.