Try something new at your next Taco Tuesday fiesta with this Blackberry Margarita.
Try something new at your next Taco Tuesday fiesta with this Blackberry Margarita. This booze-infused beauty mixes up tequila, triple sec, sweet & sour, blackberry simple syrup, and of course, a whole lot of blackberries. Rim the glass with coarse salt and garnish with a slice of lime for an extra tangy bang.
1 ½ oz. (45ml) Tequila
1 oz. (30ml) Triple Sec
2 oz. (60ml) Sweet & Sour
2 Tbsp Blackberry Simple Syrup
1 Cup Blackberries
2 Tsp Sugar
Rim: Coarse Salt
1. Rim edge of glass with lime juice and coarse salt. Set aside.
2. Add blackberries and sugar to a food processor and blend until smooth.
3. In an ice filled glass combine tequila, triple sec, sweet and sour and blackberry simple syrup. Shake well.
4. Add ice to salt rimmed glass and pour over mix. Top with pureed blackberries and stir lightly.
5. Garnish with a lime wheel and blackberries.