The Bubble Gum Colada is a gorgeous pink cocktail for all you tipsy princesses out there. This stunningly sweet take on the classic piña colada calls for a bag of bubble gum, a bottle of rum, and cream of coconut. Rim the glass with pink frosting and garnish with a lollipop for even more pink prettiness.
BUBBLE GUM COLADA
Bag of Bubble Gum
Bottle of Rum
4 oz. (120ml) Cream of Coconut
1. To a small empty bottle add about 10 pieces of bubble gum and fill with rum.
2. Let the bubble gum and the rum infuse overnight.
3. Rim a glass with pink frosting.
4. Blend ice, 2 oz. (60ml) bubble gum infused rum and 2 oz. (60ml) cream of coconut to create the pink layer. Pour into glass.
5. Blend ice, 2 oz. (60ml) rum and 2 oz. (60ml) cream of coconut to create the white layer. Pour into glass.
6. Alternate between pouring the pink and white layers.
7. Garnish with a lollipop.