Cinco de Mayo Margarita Jello Shots
- In a pot, combine orange juice and unflavored gelatin packets. Bring to a boil.
- Halve and hollow out limes. Place the shells on a cupcake mold.
- Allow the pineapple-gelatin mix to cool and add tequila and triple sec.
- Pour the mix into the lime shells and refrigerate until firm.
- Slice jello limes and dip in lime juice and coarse salt.
Skills & Techniques
Learn the bartending skills you need to make this drink in our online mixology course, Tipsy Exclusive
More about the Cinco de Mayo Margarita Jello Shots