Imagine taking shots out of a glass made of cookie that you can then eat; no wait, you don't have to imagine that, 'cause that's exactly what these Cookie Shot Glasses are. These crunchy little edible shooters are basically cookies in the shape of shot glasses filled with any liquor you want! Honestly, these Cookie Shot Glasses may be the kings of dessert drinks.
COOKIE SHOT GLASSES
3 Cups Flour
1 Tsp Baking Powder
1 Tsp Vanilla Essence
⅔ Cup Chocolate Chips
1 Cup Brown Sugar
⅓ Cup White Sugar
½ Tsp Salt
1 ½ Sticks Butter (Melted and Cooled)
1 Cup Chocolate Chips for coating the inside
1. Add the flour, sugar, salt and baking powder to a large bowl and stir together.
2. Add the cooled melted butter, vanilla and eggs to a bowl and whisk well.
3. Add the flour mix to the butter and stir together. Add chocolate chips and from a dough.
4. Roll about 2 tbsp of the dough into a ball and place in the mold. Push down the insert.
5. Bake for about 17 minutes at 350F.
6. Gently cut off any excess cookie from the edges and allow to cool.
7. Coat inside with melted chocolate and leave to set. Pour in liquors.
*Created by Chef Caroline Artiss