The Cuco's Mojito is a beautiful twist on the classic Mojito recipe made by master mixologist Bad Birdie. This incredibly tasty rum cocktail combines Cuban rum, lime, sugar, spearmint, apple mint, Hierba Buena, and soda water, and basically reveals a new flavor with every sip. Garnish with a mint sprig for even more refreshing flavors and smells.
2 oz. (60ml) Cuban Rum
½ lime (quartered)
3 sugar cubes
Garnish: Mint Sprig
1. Drop sugar cubes and soda water in a shaking glass and muddle.
2. Add lime wedges and muddle again.
3. Add mint, rum, and ice. Shake well.
4. Pour mix into serving glass and add ice if needed
5. Top with soda water and garnish with a mint sprig.
*Created by IG: @bad_birdy