1. Cook bacon to preference before adding to a mason jar. Include any fat (we will strain it all out later).
2. Add vodka to container and tightly seal. Leave in the fridge to infuse for about six hours before double straining to remove any bacon and fat.
3. Try it in your next Bloody Mary!
(Bloody Mary Recipe:
2 oz. (60ml) Bacon Vodka
4 oz. (120ml) Tomato Juice
½ oz. (15ml) Lemon Juice
4 Dashes of Tabasco Sauce
4 Dashes of Worcestershire Sauce
2 Tsp Horseradish
Pinch Black Pepper
Garnish: Celery, Olives, Lemon Wedge
1. In a highball glass combine bacon vodka, lemon juice, tomato juice, tabasco sauce, worcestershire sauce, horseradish, black pepper and salt.
2. Pour mix back and forth into a second glass to combine well.
3. Add ice to serving glass, pour in bloody mary mix and garnish.