If you love Oreo cookies and getting tipsy, we promise you'll have your mind blown by these Drunken Oreo Cookies. These insanely scrumptious dessert treats mix up Oreos and vanilla vodka, and taste like little slices of chocolatey, creamy heaven.
DRUNKEN OREO COOKIES
1 Package Original Oreos (Double Stuff Preferably)
1/2 cup Sweetened Condensed Milk
2 packets Unflavored Gelatin
1 1/2 oz Vanilla Vodka
1. Remove centers of the Oreos and place them into a bowl.Combine with condensed milk.
2. Sprinkle gelatin packets over the mixture - DO NOT IMMEDIATELY STIR. Allow a few minutes to pass before stirring the gelatin in.
3. Pour mixture into a saucepan, keep on low heat and stir until mixture is completely mixed. Allow to cool.
4. Once cool, add vanilla vodka and refrigerate until thickened into a dough-like consistency.
5. Roll the mixture into balls and squish between cookie halves.