Exotic Pineapple Upside Down Cake
The Exotic Pineapple Upside Down Cake is one of those cocktails that looks just as crazy as it tastes.
The Exotic Pineapple Upside Down Cake is one of those cocktails that looks just as crazy as it tastes. This wild Hpnotiq mixed drink combines grenadine, Hpnotiq, blue curacao, lemon lime soda, ALize Gold Passion, vodka, pineapple juice, pineapple wedges, and cake crumbs, and blasts your mouth with a different flavor with every sip.
EXOTIC PINEAPPLE UPSIDE DOWN CAKE
1/2 oz. (15ml) Grenadine
1 1/2 oz. (45ml) Hpnotiq
1/2 oz. (15ml) Blue Curacao
2 oz. (60ml) Lemon Lime Soda
1 1/2 oz. (45ml) Alize Gold Passion
1/2 oz. (15ml) Vodka
Splash Pineapple Juice
1. Rim edge of glass in cake crumbs. Set aside.
2. Pour grenadine into base of glass. Fill glass with ice. Set aside.
3. In a separate ice filled glass combine hpnotiq, blue curaçao and lemon lime soda. Stir and layer on top of grenadine. Set aside.
4. In another ice filled glass combine vodka, alize and pineapple juice. Shake and layer on top of blue.
5. Garnish with a pineapple wedge.