GINGERBREAD SHOT GLASSES
3 Cups Flour
2 Tsp Ground Ginger
1 Tsp Ground Cinnamon
1/4 Tsp Ground Nutmeg
1 Tsp baking Soda
1/4 Tsp Salt
3/4 Cup Butter
3/4 Cup Packed Brown Sugar
1/2 Cup Molasses
1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
Garnish: White Chocolate/Sprinkles
1. Mix flour, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and baking soda in a large bowl.
2. Beat butter and sugar in a large bowl before adding molasses, vanilla and egg. Add flour mixture until well combined.
3. Press mixture into shot glass mold and bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes. Leave to cool before removing from mold.
4. Melt white chocolate and coat inside and edge of shot glass before dipping in christmas sprinkles.
5. Leave to cool before filling with your favorite liquor.