Ladies and gentlemen, this batch of Irish Car Bomb Brownies with Whiskey Whipped Cream is one of the most awesome boozy desserts out there. This whiskey dessert definitely requires a lot of baking ingredients, but trust us, these brownies are so so worth it.
IRISH CAR BOMB BROWNIES WITH WHISKEY WHIPPED CREAM
3 1/2 ounces semi sweet chocolate
4 oz unsalted butter, browned
4 eggs, at room temp
1 cup white sugar
1 cup brown sugar, packed
1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder (I used Valrhona)
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
1 cup all purpose flour
3 oz Guinness
1 tablespoon Irish Cream
1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon Irish Whiskey
1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Sift together flour and cocoa powder.
2. Melt the chocolate in a bowl over boiling water, stirring frequently.
3. In a small pan over medium heat, melt the butter until it just turns golden brown.
4. Pour the brown butter into the bowl of chocolate, scraping the pan to get the brown bits. Add Guinness, Irish Cream, and 1 tablespoon of Irish Whiskey.
5. Beat together the eggs and the sugar until thick, for about 2 minutes. Continue beating while adding flour mixture and wet ingredients alternatively. Fold the chips in.
6. Pour the miz into a buttered and floured 9 x 13 pan and bake for 35 to 40 minutes. Pour in 2 oz of Irish whiskey over the brownies and continue baking for another 5 minutes.
7. Serve brownies with whiskey whipped cream.