JELLO PUMPKIN PIE
2 oz. (60ml) Whipped Cream Vodka
2 oz. (60ml) Pumpkin Spice Liqueur
10 oz. (300ml) Hot Water
1 packet Unflavored Gelatin
1/3 Cup Canned Pumpkin Pie Mix
1/4 cup Sugar
4 oz. (120ml) Heavy Whipping Cream
Ready-made Pie Crust
Garnish: Whipped Cream/Sprinkles
1. Bring water to a boil and add unflavored gelatin. Stir to dissolve.
2. Whisk in pumpkin pie mix and sugar while simmering. Remove from heat once combined.
3. In a separate glass, combine whipped cream vodka, pumpkin spice liqueur and heavy whipping cream. Stir well.
4. Once jello mix has cooled, add to liquor and cream mix. Stir well.
5. Pour the mix into a ready-made pie crust and refrigerate until set.
6. Slice to serve and top with whipped cream and sprinkles.