This Lemon Snazzle Berry cocktail is a wild Peach Schnapps cocktail that's perfect as a slushy summertime drink. This awesome boozy lemonade recipe calls for pineapple juice, lemon juice, passion fruit rum, cranberry juice, and some blueberries and pineapple slices for extra fruity mixed drink goodness.
LEMON SNAZZLE BERRY (recipe by: @pookie_mixinitup)
1 oz (30 ml) Peach Schnapps
1/2 oz (15 ml) Lemonade
1/4 oz (7 ml) Pineapple Juice
Fresh Lemon Juice
2 oz (60 ml) Passion Fruit Rum
1 oz (30 ml) Cranberry Juice
Splash of Lime Juice
Garnish with Blueberries and Pineapple Slice
1. In a shaking glass with ice, combine peach schnapps, lemonade, pineapple juice, and lemon juice. Shake well.
2. Strain mix into a hurricane glass with ice.
3. In another shaker with ice, combine passion fruit rum, cranberry juice, lime juice, and soda water. Stir well.
4. Strain mix over the other layer and drop in some blueberries.
5. Garnish with a pineapple wedge. DRINK RESPONSIBLY!