Ladies and gentlemen, here we present to you the Marijuana Leaf Shaped Jello Shots. This tasty green cocktail recipe mixes up Jello, coconut rum, pineapple juice, spiced rum, midori melon liqueur, and blue curacao, and is obviously perfect as a 420 drink recipe. While these Marijuana Leaf Shaped Jello Shots don't contain any real marijuana
or tincture of cannabis
, it's still a fantastic drink that goes well with the 420 theme. Some other drinks that fit the 420 theme but don't have any THC them are on this list of marijuana green cocktails.
If you do actually want to make some cocktails with THC in them, here is a list of 7 ways to add THC to your cocktails.
If you like these Marijuana Leaf Shaped Jello Shots, you'll also probably like these: the Liquid Marijuana Shot
, the Long Island Iced Tea
, the Jäger Bomb
, Oil Spill Shots
, and the Sour Green Apple.
MARIJUANA LEAF SHAPED JELLO SHOTS
1 Cup Water
2 Packets Gelatin
1 Can Condensed Milk
1 Cup Coconut Rum
1 Cup Pineapple Juice
2 Packets Gelatin
1/3 Cup Spiced Rum
1/3 Cup Midori Melon Liqueur
1/3 Cup Blue Curaçao
1. In a pot, boil together water and 2 packets of gelatin. Pour into a mixing bowl or glass.
2. Add sweetened condensed milk and stir well. Allow to cool and add coconut rum.
3. Use nonstick spray on a pan or baking sheet and pour in the mix. Refrigerate until hardened.
4. In another pot, boil pineapple juice and 2 packets of unflavored gelatin. Pour into a bowl and allow to cool.
5. In a separate bowl, combine spiced rum, melon liqueur, and blue curaçao. Stir well and add to the mix once it is cool.
6. Pour in the green mix over the hardened white mix and refrigerate once more.
7. Once the layers have set, use a marijuana leaf shaped cookie cutter to cut jello shots.