All of you Mike and Ike candy lovers out there need to check out this Mike and Ike Daiquiri, 'cause it's perfect for you. This wild, icy candy cocktail recipe mixes up Red Mike & Ike infused rum, grenadine, cherry popsicles, orange juice, sweet & sour, and a bunch of other tasty ingredients, and is honestly one of the prettiest layered slushy candy mixed drinks out there.
MIKE AND IKE DAIQUIRI
2 oz. (60ml) Red Mike & Ike Infused Rum
2 Cherry Popsicles
1 oz. (30ml) Grenadine
2 oz. (60ml) Yellow Mike & Ike Infused Rum
2 Lemon Popsicles
1 oz. (30ml) Sweet & Sour
2 oz. (60ml) Green Mike & Ike Infused Rum
2 Lime Popsicles
2 oz. (60ml) Orange Mike & Ike Infused Rum
2 Orange Popsicles
1 oz. (30ml) Orange Juice
1. Separate Mike & Ike Candy by color and place into empty bottles.
2. Fill bottles with rum and allow to infuse for a few hours or overnight.
3. In a blender with ice, combine Mike & Ike infused rum, popsicles, and mixers for each color, accordingly.
4. Blend each layer thoroughly and layer into a bowl or glass.
5. Garnish with Mike & Ike candy.