It's mellow, it's sweet, it's perfect as a Valentine's Day cocktail recipe, it's the Pillow Talk mixed drink!
It's mellow, it's sweet, it's perfect as a Valentine's Day cocktail recipe, it's the Pillow Talk mixed drink! This awesome Valentine's Day champagne cocktail mixes up strawberry vodka, raspberry vodka, strawberries, raspberries, Watermelon Pucker, strawberry liqueur, strawberry daiquiri mix, and grenadine, and is perfect for two or more people — you know, if that's your thing.
1 oz. (30ml) Strawberry Vodka
1 oz. (30ml) Raspberry Vodka
Mini Champagne Bottle
1/2 oz. (15ml) Strawberry Liqueur
1/2 oz. (15ml) Watermelon Pucker Shot
1/2 oz. (15ml)Strawberry Daiquiri Mix
1/2 oz. (15ml) Grenadine
1. Cut a triangle into a strawberry from the top and slice it to resemble hearts.
2. Build a glass using ice, raspberries, and the heart shaped strawberry slices.
3. Pour in strawberry vodka, raspberry vodka, and champagne.
4. Mix Strawberry liqueur and watermelon pucker in one shot glass and grenadine and strawberry daiquiri mix in the other.
5. Place the shot glasses at the top of the round bowl and pour the contents in simultaneously.