Ladies and gentlemen, it's the Pink Cadillac Margarita and it is one beautiful pink twist on the classic margarita cocktail recipe. This bad boy combines tequila, Cointreau, lime juice, cranberry juice, and grand marnier, and is rimmed with salt and a lime wheel to further celebrate its classic margarita roots.
PINK CADILLAC MARGARITA
2 oz. (60ml) Tequila
1 oz. (30ml) Cointreau (or Triple Sec)
1 oz. (30ml) Fresh Lime Juice
1/2 oz. (15ml) Cranberry Juice
Float of Grand Marnier
Garnish: Salt/Lime Wheel
1. Rim edge of margarita glass in lime juice and coarse salt. Set aside.
2. Combine tequila, cointreau, fresh lime juice and cranberry juice with ice and shake well.
3. Add ice to rimmed glass and strain mix over.
4. Add float of grand marnier
5. Garnish with a lime wheel.