Pink Lemonade Jello Shots
PINK LEMONADE JELLO SHOTS
1 Cup Vodka
1 Cup Pink Lemonade
1 Packet Unflavored Gelatin
(Optional) Red Food Coloring
1. Bring pink lemonade to a boil and stir in unflavored gelatin. Let cool.
2. Cut lemons in half and gut them using a spoon or melon baller, ensuring not to cut through the peel.
3. Once the pink lemonade gelatin mixture has cooled, add vodka and stir.
4. Place lemon shells on a cupcake pan and pour the mix in. Place in the refrigerator for a few hours to harden.
5. Once the gelatin mix has set, cut the lemons in half.