Pokémon lovers! Check out these Pokéball cocktails if you want to celebrate your favorite little (gigantic!) franchise. This Pokémon cocktail recipe calls for Red Jello, vodka, different colored candy melts, and melted white chocolate, and is honestly one of the tastiest Jello and chocolate mixed drink recipes ever!
1 cup Hot Water
3 oz. packet of Red Jello mix
3 oz. (90ml) Vodka
White Candy Melts
Red Candy Melts
Black Candy Melts
Melted White Chocolate
Hemispherical Baking Mold
1. Place red and white candy melts into small bowls and melt them in a microwave.
2. Spray non stick spray into baking mold and paint on a coat of the red candy melts and an equal amount of white candy melts.
3. Bring water to a boil and stir in jello mix. Allow to cool.
4. Once cool, add vodka and stir well.
5. Pour the vodka jello mix into the candy melt halves and place the tray in the fridge to harden.
6. Once the jello has set, remove the halves from the mold and stick them together using melted white chocolate.
7. Coat the seam in melted chocolate and create a pokeball design.