Mixology cocktails do not get much sexier than this Portofino mixed drink, trust us.
Mixology cocktails do not get much sexier than this Portofino mixed drink, trust us. This gorgeous whiskey mixology drink combines Campari, pomegranate liqueur, bergamot bitters, limoncello, lemon oil, and egg whites, and is even infused with smoke from a torched hickory wood plank. Yes people, these mixology cocktail recipes go deep on all that madness!
2 oz. (60ml) Whiskey
2 oz. (60ml) Campari
2 oz. (60ml) Pomegranate Liqueur
2 oz. (60ml) Limoncello
1 Egg White
2 Tbsp Sugar
1. Heat Hickory Wood Plank using a blowtorch (with caution!) and place serving glass over it. Set aside.
2. In a shaker with ice, combine whiskey, Campari, and Pomegranate liqueur. Shake well.
3. Strain mix into serving glass and spray Bergamot bitters on top. Set aside.
4. In a large bowl, combine egg whites. Limoncello, sugar, lemon oil, and lemon juice. Whisk thoroughly until it has foamed.
5. Gently spoon foam mix onto serving glass and garnish with a flower sprig.
*Created by IG: BarMaxLA