This Pretty In Pink is another mixology cocktail that'll absolutely blow people away with its huge range of flavors.
This Pretty In Pink is another mixology cocktail that'll absolutely blow people away with its huge range of flavors. For those of you brave enough to try this vodka mixology recipe, mix up lime juice, simple syrup, vodka, prickly pear purée, an egg white, and cucumber slices, and then garnish with an orchid flower for some extra pear-flavored mixed drink sexiness.
PRETTY IN PINK
1 1/2 oz. (45ml) Vodka
¾ oz. (22ml) Lime Juice
¾ oz. (22ml) Simple Syrup
½ oz. (15ml) Prickly Pear Purée
1 Egg White
Garnish: Orchid Flower
1. Place cucumber slices in a mixing glass or shaker and muddle thoroughly.
2. Add lime juice, simple syrup, prickly pear puree, and vodka.
3. In a separate mixing glass, shake an egg white with the coil of a strainer vigorously.
4. Drop the frothy egg white and the coil into the mix and shake again.
5. Strain mix over ice and garnish with an orchid flower.
*Created by: @CharityKJohnston