This Rainbow In Paradise is a gorgeous tropical fish bowl that's perfect as a summertime cocktail to share with friends. To make this incredible beachy mixed drink recipe, combine spiced rum, banana rum, coconut rum, strawberry vodka, overproof rum, blue curacao, orange juice, grenadine, and lemon lime soda, and then garnish with an orange slice and cherry for extra tropical fruity cocktail action.
RAINBOW IN PARADISE
1 oz. (30ml) Spiced Rum
1 oz. (30ml) Banana Rum
1 oz. (30ml) Coconut Rum
3/4 oz. (22ml) Strawberry Vodka
1 oz. (30ml) Overproof Rum
1 oz. (30ml) Blue Curaçao
3 oz. (90ml) Orange Juice
1 oz. (30ml) Grenadine
2 oz. (60ml) Lemon Lime Soda
Garnish: Orange Slice, Cherry
1. In a shaker with ice, combine spiced rum, banana rum, coconut rum, and orange juice. Shake well.
2. Strain mix into a big glass or fishbowl over ice, filling it about half way.
3. Carefully drizzle Grenadine into glass.
3. In a separate shaker with ice, combine strawberry vodka, overproof rum, blue curaçao, and lemon lime soda. Stir well to combine.
4. Slowly layer blue layer over. Garnish with an orange slice and a cherry.