- Add raisins and rum to a bowl and ensure they are completely submerged. Cover and let sit for at least 24 hours.
- Using your hands, crumble chocolate cake into a bowl into fine crumbs.
- chocolate icing and raisins and any leftover rum. Mix well using hands and roll small balls once the mix sticks together. (Use a big tablespoon for each ball)
- Heat the chocolate over a pan in simmering water, stirring frequently.
- each cake pop stick into the melted chocolate and then insert it into a cake ball (the chocolate acts as an adhesive).
- eat with all the balls and put them on a tray. Put in the freezer for 45 minutes.
- Reheat the chocolate and remove the cake pops from the freezer.
- each cake pop into the chocolate and add sprinkles. Leave in the fridge to set.
Basic Bar Tools
Green Tea Shot
Go green with this Irish whiskey shot! Even though this Green Tea Shot doesn't actually contain green tea, it still somehow tastes as if it does.
420 Liquid Marijuana Jungle Juice
Get litty with this tropical melon rum punch recipe!
Pink Panty Dropper Punch
This beerified vodka lemonade will have you holding on to your panties. So grab a glass and sip on this perfect pink vodka punch recipe.
This berry vodka mixed drink is way tastier than the name suggests. Hydrate while you drink by combining vodka, Triple Sec, Mixed Berry Powerade, and lemon lime soda.
This luscious-tasting lagoon cocktail combines vodka, Blue Curaçao, lemonade, and lime juice.
Taste the Rainbow
Taste the rainbow with this colorful fruity layered vodka cocktail recipe.
Captain on Acid Shot
Whip up one or a few of these layered coconut rum shots. With pineapple juice, grenadine, and blue curacao, it’s one colorful shooter recipe.
Jamaican Rum Punch
This classic rum punch recipe is heavy on the punch with three types of rum, tropical fruit juices, and a splash of grenadine.
This classic tropical cocktail will have you feeling like its namesake with three types of rum, apricot brandy, pineapple and citrus juice, and a touch of grenadine.
With one side a strawberry daiquiri and the other a creamy pina colada, you can have the best of both worlds with this 2-in-1 fruity frozen cocktail.