SMOKED PINEAPPLE MARTINI
2 oz. (60ml) Pineapple Infused Vodka
1/2 oz. (15ml) Hickory Smoked Syrup
1 oz. (30ml) Pineapple Juice
Garnish: Caramelized Pineapple Spear
1. Slice pineapple into thin slices and place in a bottle. Fill with vodka and let sit for a few hours or overnight for more flavor.
2. Rim the edge of your martini glass with pineapple sugar. Set aside.
3. Cut more pineapple into small chunks and sprinkle with sugar. Use a torch to caramelize the surface.
4. Place caramelized pineapple chunks in the base of a shaking glass and muddle. Scoop some into base of rimmed glass.
5. To the shaking glass, add ice, pineapple infused vodka, hickory smoked syrup, and pineapple juice. Shake well.
6. Strain mix into martini glass garnish with a caramelized pineapple spear.