SOUR PATCH TEQUILA SHOTS
Sour Patch Kids
Rim: Color Sugar
Garnish: Sour Patch Kids Candy
1. Separate Sour Patch Kids Candy by color and place them into an empty bottle.
2. Fill with tequila. Shake and let sit for a few hours.
3. Rim the edge of a shot glass with colored sugar. Set aside.
4. In a shaking glass with ice, combine sour patch kids tequila, and a flavored soda of a matching color for each flavor. Stir to combine.
5. Strain in the mix of each color into its matching glass and garnish with a sour patch kids candy, accordingly.