STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE JELLO SHOTS
8 oz. (240ml) Vanilla Vodka
8 oz. (240ml) Cream Cheese
1 large container of strawberries
2 servings of strawberry jello mix
1 cup of water
Rim: Simple Syrup, Graham Cracker Crumbs
1. Bring water to a boil and mix in jello packs. Stir well.
2. Cut tops and bottoms off of strawberries and carefully hollow them out.
3. Add cream cheese to jello mix and use a hand blender to mix it in. Let cool.
4. Once cool, add vanilla vodka and stir well.
5. Place the hollowed strawberries into an ice tray and pour the jello mix in. Place in fridge to harden.
6. Use simple syrup, and graham cracker crumbs to rim the edge of the jello strawberries once they are firm.