Strawberry Mango Mojito Bubbles
STRAWBERRY MANGO MOJITO BUBBLES
1/4 Tsp Calcium Lactate
1 Tbsp Sugar
3 Lime Wedges
10 Mint Leaves
1 1/2 oz. (45ml) Rum
1/4 cup Soda Water
2 Cups Water
1 Sachet Sodium Alginate
1. Scoop calcium lactate and sugar into the base of a mixing glass and add lime wedges and mint leaves. Muddle well.
2. Add rum and soda water. Stir well to mix.
3. Place small pieces of diced mango and strawberry into an ice tray and pour over mojito mix. Place ice tray in freezer to harden.
4. Mix 1 sachet of sodium alginate into water and blend well.
5. Once the mojito ice cubes have hardened, remove them from the tray and drop them into the sodium alginate water. Let them sit in there for a few minutes and transfer them into a separate bowl of water for a few seconds.