THE 50 SHADES OF GREY COCKTAIL
1 Pint Vanilla Ice Cream
1 1/2 oz. (45 ml) Cake Vodka
Black Food Coloring
1. In a blender, combine vanilla ice cream and cake vodka. Blend thoroughly until smooth.
2. Pour some of the mix into a small bowl and add black food coloring. Stir in until fully colored.
3. Pour the white mix halfway into a hurricane glass and alternate layers with the black mix.
4. Use a skewer to poke through the layers, marbling the two colors.
5. Top with whipped cream and strawberries.