1 oz. (30ml) Bourbon
1 oz. (30ml) Rye Whiskey
⅓ oz. (10ml) Cabernet Syrup (@GaryVee)
1 drop Saline
1 dash Angostura Bitters
Cabernet Fog (Cabernet Sauvignon + Dry Ice)
Wine: The Competitor Cabernet from Lodi 2015 @GaryVee
Garnish: Orange Peel
1. Combine bourbon, whiskey, cabernet syrup, saline, and angostura bitters in a mixing glass with ice and stir to chill.
2. Strain mix into a rocks glass over ice.
3. Express an orange peel and drop in.
4. Pour Cabernet wine into a collins glass and drop in a few pieces of dry ice.
5. To serve, pour in some of the cabernet “fog” into the rocks glass.
*Created by IG: @LKSDKitchen / @DrinkEatSocial