2 oz. (60ml) Rye Whiskey
1 bar spoon (1 tbsp) Absinthe
1 Egg (Just the white)
1/2 oz. (15ml) Lemon Juice
3/4 oz. (22ml) Maple Syrup Water mix (3 parts maple syrup 1 part water)
1 Lemon Peel
2 dashes Cinnamon
1. Separate egg white from yolk and pour into a shaker.
2. Add lemon juice, maple syrup mix, and whiskey. Shake to create frothy texture.
3. Add ice and set aside to chill.
4. Drizzle Absinthe in serving glass and swivel around to spread. Ignite and spread throughout.
5. Squeeze oils out of lemon peel and dash some cinnamon into glass (with caution!). Drop lemon peel in.
6. Strain mix into glass and serve.
*created by IG: @Jasonfyu