VALENTINE'S DAY CHOCOLATE SHOT GLASSES
1 1/2 oz. (45ml) White Chocolate Liqueur
1 oz. (30ml) Vanilla Vodka
1 oz. (30ml) Half & Half
Hot Pink Candy Melts
Garnish: Whipped Cream/Heart Sprinkles/Straw
1. Place pink chocolate candy melts into a bowl and microwave to melt.
2. Use a paint brush to coat the interior of a small paper cup and place in fridge to harden.
3. Once firm, remove paper cup. Repeat if needed. Garnish with large heart sprinkles. Set aside.
4. In a shaking glass with ice, combine vanilla vodka, white chocolate liqueur and half and half. Shake well.
5. Strain mix into chocolate shot glasses and top with whipped cream, straw and sprinkles. DRINK RESPONSIBLY!