VODKA APPLE JELLO SHOTS
1 1/2 oz. (45 ml) Apple Vodka
1 Cup Apple Cider
1 Packet Gelatin
1. Cut apples in half and use a spoon or melon baller to hollow them out as much as possible. Squeeze lemons to prevent browning.
2. Combine apple cider and gelatin in a pot and turn on low heat. Stir frequently until gelatin has dissolved. Let cool.
3. Once cool, add apple vodka and stir well.
4. Pour the gelatin mix into the hollowed apple halves and place them on a cupcake tray. Put in fridge to harden.
5. Once the gelatin has set, slice the apples in half.