- Combine grenadine, orange juice, and gelatin packet in a pot. Let sit for a minute before turning heat on low. Stir frequently until gelatin dissolves.
- Cut oranges in half and gut using a spoon.
- Place oranges in a baking pan and pour the mix in, filling them halfway.
- Combine water, sugar, and gelatin in a pot and turn on low heat. Stir often until gelatin dissolves. Add a dash of orange juice and let cool.
- Once cool, stir in vodka, and pour over the first gelatin layer. Place in fridge once more to set.
- Once the layers have set, slice in half.
Basic Bar Tools
Green Tea Shot
Go green with this Irish whiskey shot! Even though this Green Tea Shot doesn't actually contain green tea, it still somehow tastes as if it does.
420 Liquid Marijuana Jungle Juice
Get litty with this tropical melon rum punch recipe!
Pink Panty Dropper Punch
This beerified vodka lemonade will have you holding on to your panties. So grab a glass and sip on this perfect pink vodka punch recipe.
This berry vodka mixed drink is way tastier than the name suggests. Hydrate while you drink by combining vodka, Triple Sec, Mixed Berry Powerade, and lemon lime soda.
This luscious-tasting lagoon cocktail combines vodka, Blue Curaçao, lemonade, and lime juice.
Taste the Rainbow
Taste the rainbow with this colorful fruity layered vodka cocktail recipe.
Captain on Acid Shot
Whip up one or a few of these layered coconut rum shots. With pineapple juice, grenadine, and blue curacao, it’s one colorful shooter recipe.
Jamaican Rum Punch
This classic rum punch recipe is heavy on the punch with three types of rum, tropical fruit juices, and a splash of grenadine.
This classic tropical cocktail will have you feeling like its namesake with three types of rum, apricot brandy, pineapple and citrus juice, and a touch of grenadine.
With one side a strawberry daiquiri and the other a creamy pina colada, you can have the best of both worlds with this 2-in-1 fruity frozen cocktail.