Vodka Sunrise Jello Shots
VODKA SUNRISE JELLO SHOTS
3 oz. (90 ml) Vodka
1 1/2 oz. (45 ml) Grenadine
2 oz. (60 ml) Orange Juice
2 packets Gelatin
2 oz. (60 ml) Water
1 Tbsp Sugar
1. Combine grenadine, orange juice, and gelatin packet in a pot. Let sit for a minute before turning heat on low. Stir frequently until gelatin dissolves.
2. Cut oranges in half and gut using a spoon.
3. Place oranges in a baking pan and pour the mix in, filling them halfway.
4. Combine water, sugar, and gelatin in a pot and turn on low heat. Stir often until gelatin dissolves. Add a dash of orange juice and let cool.
5. Once cool, stir in vodka, and pour over the first gelatin layer. Place in fridge once more to set.
6. Once the layers have set, slice in half.