- Using a sharp knife, shave off a little sliver of rind from the bottom of your watermelon, so that it sits flat.
- Using a sharpie and a cap from one of your liquor bottles, trace out five bottle cap-sized circles on top your watermelon. Be sure to space these circles across the top of the watermelon evenly.
- Using a small knife carve out these circles. Be sure to cut through the rind and into the pulp.
- Insert a 1/2 Pint Bottle (200ml) bottle of booze into each circle. In the video, I used larger bottles, but smaller ones work better.
- Let this creation sit on the counter or in the fridge for as long as it takes for all the booze to seep in, usually between 24-48hrs.
- Remove bottles. Slice.
Green Tea Shot
Go green with this Irish whiskey shot! Even though this Green Tea Shot doesn't actually contain green tea, it still somehow tastes as if it does.
420 Liquid Marijuana Jungle Juice
Get litty with this tropical melon rum punch recipe!
Pink Panty Dropper Punch
This beerified vodka lemonade will have you holding on to your panties. So grab a glass and sip on this perfect pink vodka punch recipe.
This berry vodka mixed drink is way tastier than the name suggests. Hydrate while you drink by combining vodka, Triple Sec, Mixed Berry Powerade, and lemon lime soda.
This luscious-tasting lagoon cocktail combines vodka, Blue Curaçao, lemonade, and lime juice.
Taste the Rainbow
Taste the rainbow with this colorful fruity layered vodka cocktail recipe.
Captain on Acid Shot
Whip up one or a few of these layered coconut rum shots. With pineapple juice, grenadine, and blue curacao, it’s one colorful shooter recipe.
Jamaican Rum Punch
This classic rum punch recipe is heavy on the punch with three types of rum, tropical fruit juices, and a splash of grenadine.
This classic tropical cocktail will have you feeling like its namesake with three types of rum, apricot brandy, pineapple and citrus juice, and a touch of grenadine.
With one side a strawberry daiquiri and the other a creamy pina colada, you can have the best of both worlds with this 2-in-1 fruity frozen cocktail.