If you can handle this Extreme Vodka Watermelon cocktail, we salute you.
If you can handle this Extreme Vodka Watermelon cocktail, we salute you. This wild fruit cocktail sticks a bottle of vodka, rum, gin, tequila, and Triple Sec into a large watermelon, and is somehow even crazier than it sounds.
EXTREME VODKA WATERMELON
1/2 Pint Bottle (200ml) Vodka
1/2 Pint Bottle (200ml) Rum
1/2 Pint Bottle (200ml) Gin
1/2 Pint Bottle (200ml) Tequila
1/2 Pint Bottle (200ml) Triple Sec
1. Using a sharp knife, shave off a little sliver of rind from the bottom of your watermelon, so that it sits flat.
2. Using a sharpie and a cap from one of your liquor bottles, trace out five bottle cap-sized circles on top your watermelon. Be sure to space these circles across the top of the watermelon evenly.
3. Using a small knife carve out these circles. Be sure to cut through the rind and into the pulp.
4. Insert a 1/2 Pint Bottle (200ml) bottle of booze into each circle. In the video, I used larger bottles, but smaller ones work better.
5. Let this creation sit on the counter or in the fridge for as long as it takes for all the booze to seep in, usually between 24-48hrs.
6. Remove bottles. Slice.