WATERMELON JELLO SHOTS
3 oz. Packet Red Jello
1 Cup Hot Water
1 Cup Vodka
5 Candy Melts
1. Cut limes in half. Use a spoon to remove lime pulp.
2. Add jello to hot water and stir until jello has dissolved. Allow jello mixture to cool down. Add vodka to jello mixture and stir.
3. Pour vodka jello mixture into lime half. (use cupcake pan or ice tray to steady lime halves)
4. Place jello filled lime halves in the fridge to harden.
5. Once jello has set, remove from fridge and cut in half.
6. Heat candy melts. Use a small paint brush or lollipop stick to apply the melted chocolate watermelon seeds.